Welcome to Monica Rule – Your Self Managed Super Expert
‘Building A Nest Egg In A Self Managed Superannuation Fund’ IPA Webinar – Thursday, 16 May, 2019.
Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) members and professionals need to be aware of how to build a nest egg in an SMSF while complying with the law.
In this two-hour webinar Monica Rule will explain:
- Who can make contributions into an SMSF
- When is a contribution treated as being made to an SMSF by the Tax Office
- The contributions caps
- Various types of contributions that can be made
- Tax deductions and tax offsets claimable on certain contributions
- Entering into investments with related parties of an SMSF
- Various ways to transfer assets into an SMSF
The webinar will give you a good understanding of how to build a nest egg in an SMSF by:
- making contributions for a spouse and claiming a tax offset on the contributions
- increasing personal contributions by 50%
- making contributions in excess of the contributions caps
- not worrying about a member’s total super balance in order to make contributions
- being eligible to claim larger tax deductions
- using proceeds from the sale of business assets to make contributions
- avoiding higher contribution tax for high income earners
- using structured settlement contributions to your advantage
- making contributions from the sale of the family home
- understanding how investments can be entered into with related parties
- transferring assets into an SMSF
For further details of the webinar, please click here.
Are you worried about:
✔ Establishing the wrong SMSF structure
✔ Non-compliance and ATO penalties
✔ Structuring borrowing incorrectly
✔ Not knowing the investment restrictions
Let me help.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) are my passion. I want SMSF professionals and trustees to have the best tools to help them navigate through the complex maze of superannuation laws and regulations. I can give you the tools.
I am the advisor whom advisors come to for help. Let me help you.
I specialise in providing advice on SMSF compliance, training for professionals, seminars and webinars for professionals and trustees, as well as SMSF content for your in-house newsletters.
I am committed to helping SMSF professionals and trustees understand the law so SMSF members can obtain maximum retirement benefits and retire financially independent.
Contact me to see what I can do for you.
My books are comprehensive reference guides written in plain English. If you would like to see what the books contain please click on the book’s image.
Click the button below to subscribe to my free newsletter
Fill out the form below to contact me